Monday 26 September 2011

A day without it, make me bit down :c

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
(Dengan nama Allah, yang Maha Pemurah, lagi Maha Penyayang)

Assalamualaikum.

Today was a bit kelangkelibut. I started a day with kepala yang serabut and meroyan. Ahaaa. Know what? I didnt read Mathurat this morning. And mayb that one of reasons y myday turn down - as it was kelangkelibut from morning and end. Actually, I dun have mud today. Not because it's monday blues. neither not wiken had just finished. but mayb im too tired #alasan. keluar jenjalan on wiken tak sedau diri takpe pulak. hew hew. but it was my 1st time wiken on "Raya" im out from home. wiken before this dok umah diam-daim ok. #still backup diri. hmm.

And from this morning, I keep talking with myself. and finishing thing #but not all finished. Lots of works need to be settle up before holiday next wik. And I didnt buy my sunglasses yet. and maybe not. cause I need to save a lot of money to make thing happen. I keep talking cause I need to reduce my nebes, and motivate my self. #then who else do you thing will do that to me? hehhh. Argggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Rase nak jerit kuat-kuat!


Crazy, much?

Rationale behind all this? Keje sekolah kene submit tomorrow. And I didnt have any idea to start it right now.blur. and the clock is tickinggg so fast.
I'm shaking bro. I'm shaking.

Ok, gila dah. Nak stat skang. Kbai.
Semoga Allah mempermudahkan segalanya, Insyaallah.


p/s: Lesson lerned - jangan tinggal Mathurat sebagai breakfast anda!

Nabilah Abd. Rahman

No comments:

Post a Comment