Wednesday 7 March 2012

this-is-called-life

They said that I am under stress.

Do I look like that?

Yes. No. or Maybe.

Erkk. Maybe kot. Cz right now, I cant hide my face anymore if Im not enjoy it.
Hewww T____T

They said selalu tengok I hepi-hepi and ceria.
Yes, that’s my character.

But somehow, lately nh muke blur and blank. *Wahhh. Macam fill in the blank je. Ecehhh.


I don’t know what is wrong. I do accept changes. Yes, Alhamdulillah. Dah redha. Dah terima dengan hati yang terbuka :')
Tapi nape erkkk.
Or maybe I can’t hide some pressure that I have received somemore.

Maybe dulu I chew and digest everythingggg. Yes I do. And everything happens, I just kip it to myself.

Sorry, sebab I tatau nak pretend untuk bodek orang ke, to make others hepi while they don’t do they same.

or maybe I need to think and reflect myself back.

Yeahhh. People can say anyting. but they dont seem to understand it.


need-to-be-alone.
nabilahabd.rahman

No comments:

Post a Comment