Saturday 18 June 2011

Amanah.

Tajuknye macam simple je kan. but how to keep it?
sometime it can be hard to do it. and to finish it.

since last week, we have visiting lecturers (Prof.) from Iraq.
I did try to assist them well. even though we face some difficulties - in term of communication, but we still try to give the best that we can. but somehow, I feel bit disappointed if I cant give the best.
As people always say, "Customer, is always right"
so true. but sometime :)

al-kesahnya bermula dari one of lecturer nh yg die slalu refer kat ak if anyting.
he promise to treat me for lunch on last Thursday.
then, i'd agreed. but then i forgot that ive promised to fasting on that day. but ive already told him that i'd agreed.

on Thursday morning, when i woke up at 5 a.m. for tahajud, praying and reading al-quran, i did sahur - cause last nite dah niat. tp cam tak sedap hati gak lah cz dah janji secara tak sengaja.
suddenly tis morning, i didnt saw him. so i did continued my fasting.

ptg tuh around 4 ke 5 lebih (i couldn't remember the exact time) tetibe je lecturer tuh dtg tros kat aku.
tekezut gak lah. he bring along his friend. and he did apologize for that. he explained to me that he didnt feel well today. he asked for apologize for many time. and also his friend helped him to explained for me. they did came just to informed and apologized for that ONLY. then after talked to me about that, they went back.
i didnt expect that much cause im also fasting on that day. what im trying to show here is on how someone keep "AMANAH" :")

its look SIMPLE to make promises. but how we gonna keep it well?
dari situ, cam sedar, byk lagi amanah aku yang tak tertunai.
harap-harap boleh berubah. even siket demi siket pon takpe lahh. Insyaallah.
i might forget but please help me by reminding me each time
"tolong ingat kan aku"

p/s: btw, he gave me two chocolate :) and i ate it for my break fast.
and someone gave me 1 box of Ferrero Rocher last week. tengsss.

No comments:

Post a Comment